Welcome to visit us!

Online services
Products
  1. Home
  2. Products
  3. Equipment Production Grindingequipment Qi In Coal Tar

Equipment Production Grindingequipment Qi In Coal Tar

Equipment Production Grindingequipment Qi In Coal Tar

Jan 01, 2019· Coal tar production is not a primary process target: the main target in the process is the production of metallurgical coke for use in the blast furnace, with around 90% of the total world coke production being used for this purpose, while the remaining 10% is mainly used in cupola furnaces and for other industrial purposes.

Send Message Chat Online

Latest News